Monday, March 1, 2010

Bucket Lists, Dr's Appt's and more

I have a doctor's appt today at the wound care center so they can check on this hole in my gut the tension sutures made, but I am toooo tired to go, oh well, sucks for me, gotta do it anyway, will get dressed here in a minute or two. Onto...
Bucket Lists- anyone else have one? I only had one thing I wanted to do before I died that has always been the one thing- Go to Ireland. But I am gonna add a few to it- See all 3 kids graduate and get married, see my grandkids, and then go see Ireland.
That's about it right now, I may make carrot cake for Selena today and Irish Soda Bread for Emily if I get to it, we didn't yesterday by the time I got to go to the store to get my missing ingredients...did you know Cardomom is 10 bucks a bottle??? What is that stuff? The equivelent to Bronze? I know it's not gold equivelent, that's saffron lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment