Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Interrupted Sleep....

Ya know? You would think people would NOT wake up the one person in the house who needsall the healing sleep they can get and who rarely sleeps well either due to steroids or pain issues, but nahhhh, This is the second night I've been woken up, this time it was my daughter, to tell me how much the lamb ate and that she was going to bed. OoooooKay...I really didn't need to know that since she'd already said she was feeding the lamb, taking a shower and going to bed, sheesh. Anyway Tuesday's accomplishment's are something like this, I made an online sanctuary for moms who are dealing with serious illnesses. It is called Airmid's Cottage. Airmid was the Celtic Goddess of Healing.
Airmid's Cottage
Feel free to pass this link to any women/moms you know who may be interested. It's not just for moms with Cancer, it is for moms dealing with any illness. I think it will be a great place to find support from others facing similar issues...
My 2nd accomplishment Tuesday was making Selena's carrot cake, plus giving the lamb a bath, then myself lol.
On target for Wednesday? Making that darn Irish Soda Bread. Maybe I'll get there. Oh and UNinterrupted SLEEP.
Anyway, that's about all I have at the moment, my brain is on hiatus.
~Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment