Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Life is never boring when you're living it...

that popped it my head today while I was replying to a blog post at Blog For a Cure. Once I thought about it, it's stuck in my head as a good reply to my youngest daughter because she constantly complains about being bored, and having nothing to do. I realize she's only (almost) 10, so it's kinda a deep thought to point out, but, really just being able to be here to have nothing to do...is a considerable amount of something that you have. It's gonna be my new motto, I think. I've always thought things could be worse, (of course I've had moments of feeling like things are horrible for myself, but I have had a rough time so I guess I can excuse those moments some) But there is always someone out there who is considerably worse off then you. ALWAYS. I may have Cancer, I may have this ugly, masty rash, and scars every where, but ya know, I'm here, I can walk, I can talk, I can eat...(which is a biggie, since I was told in January basically I was coming home to starve until I was gone) I am broke, since I havn't the energy to work, I am stuck at home with no vehicle since I am broke. But, I can reach out to others online, so I'm not totally alone. I'm still here, so that's a pretty damn good place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment