Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh, What a beautiful morning...

What a lovely day, I have my bedroom window open, letting in some fresh air, and looking at the sun shining, listening to birds singing, It's gorgeous outside today, makes me want to just go outside and spin in the sun like a little kid...(and maybe, just maybe, after I catch up on lost sleep from last night, I might do just that LOL)  So yesterday, I made 64 mini cupcakes for our 4H meeting...and then Emily's other ewe had her baby finally, just one BIG baby boy, his name is Dean Martin (continuing with her classic film stars theme for her sheep names) , At some point today, I have to make  even more cupcakes because Selena has a class party tomorrow for St. Patrick's day so they have to take in green food and wear green, she has been excited for this party for weeks. I had bought her a new outfit last week just for the occassion, she had wanted a green tshirt with St Patricks day sayings on it, but instead I got her a plain white tshirt and a green and white striped skort so that it's something she can wear all spring/summer. She loved it! She got it out this weekend and hung it up in the closet to be ready to wear tomorrow, Silly kiddo lol.
 I really wanted to start a Relay for Life team here locally this year, but, it is the same day as a previous event for my kids, which stinks. But, my oldest daughter and I are thinking about doing it next year. She realllllllly wanted to do it this time, but there's not alot we can do about it. I recommend everyone participate or donate locally to Relay for Life, You can do so at http://www.cancer.org/ ,
So everyone get out there and kick some Cancer Butt!
I want to send  a big hug and healthy healing vibes to all my buddies at Blog for a Cure who are having surgeries, biopsies or testing done this week. And now, it's time for me to sign off and take a nap. Until next time~
I'm still here...

No comments:

Post a Comment