Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wacky Wednesday~Random ramblings and observations

So I've decided that I am going to try to make each day a theme on here, in honor of today, Wednesday, and because my brain is in random mode, I decided today is Wacky Wednesday. The rest of the week will be as follows;

Mysterious Monday- There are always alot of whys in my head, I'll use these days to ask myself questions for the week and try to find the answers...

Thought of the Day Tuesday- I'll post a random thought/quote of the day as pertains to what I'm chatting about...

Wacky Wednesday- as explained above

Tidbit Thursday- Just a bit of this and that.

Foodie Friday- What I've been cooking this week.

Sharing Saturday- I'll share what my kids are up to.

Simple Sunday- Just share simple things that made me smile through the week.

Of course this is a guideline, we all know that sometimes things don't go as we plan, and I will be posting other things on each day along with the topic of the day. So onto today, I am in zombie mode as I didn't sleep well or long last night. So far today has gone as follows- Awake at 5:45,up at 6, woke Selena to get ready for school, let dog out to pee, woke Emily for school, fed nutty little lamb lol, webt back upstairs, zoned out until 8 am, came downstairs, made me a yummmmmmmy breakfast (2 fried eggs, 5 slices very thin deli ham/ it equals about one real slice, and 3 biscuits with white pepper gravy) I was starving tis morning and that crap was good. Now I need to go clean the kitchen. Anyway, after I took my dishes to the kitchen, dog threw up in living room, blech, cleaned that up, and watched about 10 minutes of Jerry Springer, that's always good for entertainment and bringing up your pet peeves,which is what made me think of Wacky Wednesday, so my pet peeves for today, Liars, cheaters (these are always on the top of my pet peeve list) ,fake people. Dirty Dishes LOL...Messy kitchen....yep this is because for the second day in a row ours is and I am tired of being the only one to clean it up....Last night I watched The Biggest Loser, I think the way whatshisface stacked the deck was really messed up, and I am so glad the black team came back to win the weigh in, serves the blue team right for being so arrogant.

I don't even bother watching American Idol, it really stinks this year. Talen is sad.  And the judging ugh, I like Ellen and all, but she is tooooo nice, not every performance needs someone to hold the performers hand and lie to them, some of them are bad, and it needs to be said. When Simon leaves, it will end, because it will never be the same.

Sorry, pain meds kicking in, my brain is goin fuzzy...I'll add more later.
~Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment