Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yep...2 posts in one day...how 'bout that?

Funny thing is, I really don't have much to say, lol, I just am groggy and in pain tonight and can't sleep, soooooo here I am. I actually took my girls out for dinner tonight at our local Mexican restaraunt...they are giving a part of all money they make tonight and tomorrow to my youngest daughter's school, so because it was for a decent cause, I got dressed to go do something besides go to a dr...lol. I do so love my jammies, I have, in fact, gone out in public in them on occasion. Now, though, I am feeling heartburn comin' on, so maybe not such a smooth move. Finally watching a Criminal Minds that I havn't seen before. I love that show.  I read 2 books over the weekend. Rhett Butler;s People and Scarlett, the sequel to Gone with The Wind...yep, it's a random night...I am trying to get Fearless Fifteen by Janet Evanovich next and whatever I havn't read of the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris, mind poof I think that is the author's name.I hate this chemo fog brain I have had for the past 5 years, it stinks.

I can't wait to go to the dr Friday, so maybe they can fix my dang arm, it hurts so much! I am hoping that this is not mrsa or something more serious than a particularly bad rash spot from the chemo, I have a heating pad on it right now, been doing hot compresses before like the other dr said, but it's just gotten worse. Thank goodness I still have pain meds...It does help a bit.

Let's see what next? Plans for tomorrow? Nope nada...maybe straighten my room some again, I never have enough energy to get it done it seems. Oh and work some more on Airmid's Cottage, I need to get the domain and website finished and link it gto the board, I never got past the domain registration today. AirmidsCottage.com is my new project, An online Sanctuary for support  and friendship and healing for moms dealing with serious or fatal illnesses. So that is my goal for tomorrow.  In case you havn't read it in my other blog posts, Airmid was the Celtic Goddess of healing...

No comments:

Post a Comment